THANKS...Giving away a Holiday knife (2023) (Over/Shipped)

I don't want to clutter up your thread talking about other knives, but since you asked, the fixed blade I always end up going with is a Spartan Harsey Difensa. I have a variety of fixed blades around the same size that I love, but when I am actually in the field (and I don't need to be doing a lot of hacking), it really hits the sweet spot for me. When I do have to do a lot of hacking, my go to is a Carothers Performance Knives Light Chopper. CPK doesn't make the LC anymore, and I've tried the Medium Chopper and Behemoth Chopper (and I've got my machetes and kukri), but for my needs where I am chopping while doing a lot of hiking, the LC just can't be beat.

I've got prettier options, rarer options, newer options, ones I've had longer, and ones with neat sentimental backstories, but those two are the ones I always end up going with for the past five years or so.
Wow.....you had some decent stuff. I mostly make small to medium sized blades.
Im currently working on a Huge Beast of a blade, but I need to thin it's edges way down more, still.....It will chop Hard.
Next year I hope to do a few "normal" choppers.

You might be a good person for testing, since you have experienced so much Good Stuff! :D

*I'll still put you in the running for Here, if you don't like it, you and always send it off to another Bladeforums friend who may like it More...

Wow.....you had some decent stuff. I mostly make small to medium sized blades.
Im currently working on a Huge Beast of a blade, but I need to thin it's edges way down more, still.....It will chop Hard.
Next year I hope to do a few "normal" choppers.

You might be a good person for testing, since you have experienced so much Good Stuff! :D

*I'll still put you in the running for Here, if you don't like it, you and always send it off to another Bladeforums friend who may like it More...
Thanks! It is a nice looking little knife and I would certainly be happy to have it.

I used to do a lot of knife reviews on my blog, but over the last few years I have been too busy to do any writing for my blog. Tell you what, if I win this knife, I promise to do a write up on it. Cheers :)

Oh man, I'm in, that knife looks awesome!

I would love to see you refine the pass around knife that I got to handle into a bit smaller EDC/camp/chef's knife. These days I almost always have a fixed blade with about a 4" blade on my hip and something like that would be super handy when I'm cooking away from my own kitchen, and easily capable of handling outdoors and EDC tasks for me as well!

I’m in,

Thanks for the PM buddy, that was very thoughtful of you.

For next year, how about a small slim blade (think Bird & Trout), but with a larger than normal size diameter + length handle for that size knife.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful & stress free Thanksgiving Day.

Back