The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Hi Jo, is there going to be much of a difference between the wood scales from the last K20 preorder at $350 (IIRC) and this current K20.1 preorder at $250? Different kind of wood perhaps? My guess is this: Nathan was in pain and on pain meds, kinda high and left $100 per handle on the table again (per usual 🤣)
Last time you had to get the TeroTuf scales and the wood. This time the $250 is only wood. You will not get TeroTuf scales unless you want to buy them in addition. Thanks for the question.

At further risk to my bank account... what's the base cost for extra scales on the k20 pre-order, and are the cost +/- for material options the same?
Yes..... give them more money

+ yes

-..... wut

Tell your wife your are supporting some of the greatest blades ever made, by the greatest people to make them!

-..... wut

but single black linen actually looks good, nvm that it's -10

Tell your wife your are supporting some of the greatest blades ever made, by the greatest people to make them!

earlier in the week she happened to sit down while I was watching the first episode of knife or death with Jo on it, so that made it an easier sell

Yes they will, or I will hang the evil genius.
Speaking of scales, I can’t decide which scales to choose for the preorder. I’m thinking black canvas micarta, I just wish I could see an example of that. Nathan said his sword has those (well he didn’t specify if it was black or natural). Anyway to see a pic of that color choice and if not, how long do we have to decide? Thank you Jo.

Back