The NEXT SALE

At 2:00 (3:00 Eastern) I was on my bus, unable even to log in and put in my oar. My odds of scoring a knife from my bus are statistically no different from my odds if I had logged on. So now, twenty guys have scored a knife in today’s sale, while the knife I preordered last fall will only arrive at some unspecified future date. That’s okay. Nathan made it clear what I was getting into, and I am content to wait. Nothing is going to come up in the meantime that can’t be addressed by one of my other knives.

At 2:00 (3:00 Eastern) I was on my bus, unable even to log in and put in my oar. My odds of scoring a knife from my bus are statistically no different from my odds if I had logged on. So now, twenty guys have scored a knife in today’s sale, while the knife I preordered last fall will only arrive at some unspecified future date. That’s okay. Nathan made it clear what I was getting into, and I am content to wait. Nothing is going to come up in the meantime that can’t be addressed by one of my other knives.

You can always ask for a proxy

There's so many awesome members willing to help someone out!

Attachments

• 07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg
    07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 5
Back