The REK Sparrow front flipper thread

If ANY of you are even kind of on the fence about this, I highly recommend that you get on the pre-order while you can.

The Sparrow mid-tech is LEGIT! I have nearly a dozen knives in its price range, and it blows every single one of them out of the water. In fact I have/had a couple $1,200+ full customs that it walks circles around.

Beautiful milled titanium scales, a Stellite 6b lockbar insert/over travel stop, skiff bearings, Tighe detent nub, milled titanium clip, and M390 steel thinly ground by the best one of the very best in the business!

I was recently at a custom invitational knife show, and number of people who came by to look at it probably outnumbered the people buying phenolic from me. 😂🤣

Last edited:
If ANY of you are even kind of on the fence about this, I highly recommend that you get on the pre-order while you can.

The Sparrow mid-tech is LEGIT! I have nearly a dozen knives in its price range, and it. Lows every single one of them out of the water. In fact I have/had a couple $1,200+ full customs that it walks circles around.

Beautiful milled titanium scales, a Stellite 6b lockbar insert/over travel stop, skiff bearings, Tighe detent nub, milled titanium clip, and M390 steel thinly ground by the best one of the very best in the business!

I was recently at a custom invitational knife show, and number of people who came by to look at it probably revealed the number of people buying phenolic from me. 😂🤣

you are too kind Brian, thank you for your support all these years!! 👊

The Sparrow mid-tech is LEGIT! I have nearly a dozen knives in its price range, and it blows every single one of them out of the water. In fact I have/had a couple $1,200+ full customs that it walks circles around.

I was recently at a custom invitational knife show, and number of people who came by to look at it probably more than the number of people buying phenolic from me. 😂🤣

Seconded. An extremely well thought out and executed knife.

Man, you’ve earned it. The knives in my collection from you are just on another level. And the customer service…. 👌

Ditto. My thoughts exactly Brian. It’s why I have so many REK knives…well, a couple reasons why.

Keep up the good work Josh!

Ditto. My thoughts exactly Brian. It’s why I have so many REK knives…well, a couple reasons why.

Keep up the good work Josh!

Right? There are very, very few makers that I am willing to put in a pre-order for. Josh’s integrity, among other things makes it a no brainer. BladeForums is lucky to have him on the forums. :)

Back