The Revenant???

Well, so I think this is the best place to start off. I own a Tatanka by WA Surls. I believe he is now part of Fiddleback. So, I am trying to figure out how to get a matching Revenant for my Tatanka?
dark curly maple black liners. Orange pinstripes 5/32” A2 TT

IMG-4943.jpg
IMG-4942.jpg

Well, so I think this is the best place to start off. I own a Tatanka by WA Surls. I believe he is now part of Fiddleback. So, I am trying to figure out how to get a matching Revenant for my Tatanka?

Have you tried contacting him? He has a 'Contact' tab on his website, and a Facebook page as well.

Beautiful knife, btw.

Alan Surls, has been a contributing factor in Fiddleback Forge for a very long time.Pre-2017 for sure. I have a pair of Revenants with accompanying smaller versions and had an awesome Tatanka which I gifted away. The Revenants smaller, similar blade, was often paired for sale. I purchased both my Osage and leather wrapped Revenants with the smaller versions. That said, you've got an awesome blade there, and he may be willing to do a special order.

E Etched1 I miss that Tatanka! Good thing I had two when I sold that one. Good luck on your search! Alan and I speak often. I can reach out to him and see if he could help you out if you want. OR you can call POPS knife supply. He, Dirk, Andy and Joey are busy daily with that business. I'm sure you can reach him there.

Last edited:
E Etched1 I miss that Tatanka! Good thing I had two when I sold that one. Good luck on your search! Alan and I speak often. I can reach out to him and see if he could help you out if you want. OR you can call POPS knife supply. He, Dirk, Andy and Joey are busy daily with that business. I'm sure you can reach him there.
I did get lucky you were selling it. Still needs a sheath though.

Back