Three Blade Thursday

Three-blade knives, stockmans, cattle knives and whittlers make up the majority of my collection, well over a hundred of them. Here are a few faves.

4qT3LQX.jpg

p1g56ZU.jpg

RedStag53open.jpg
Xkhi2lE.jpg

El9URmq.jpg

mkZODYQ.jpg

zB7IfRO.jpg

eBaXtOZ.jpg

jjnC2ak.jpg

I4DBEij.jpg

n9W5F9t.jpg

sv8BxyI.jpg

YSETVNY.jpg

Ac7JHhz.jpg

ZLRjmNu.jpg

0kZnaYY.jpg

pNN2WyN.jpg

Three-blade knives, stockmans, cattle knives and whittlers make up the majority of my collection, well over a hundred of them. Here are a few faves.

4qT3LQX.jpg

p1g56ZU.jpg

View attachment 1739271
Xkhi2lE.jpg

El9URmq.jpg

mkZODYQ.jpg

zB7IfRO.jpg

eBaXtOZ.jpg

jjnC2ak.jpg

I4DBEij.jpg

n9W5F9t.jpg

sv8BxyI.jpg

YSETVNY.jpg

Ac7JHhz.jpg

ZLRjmNu.jpg

0kZnaYY.jpg

pNN2WyN.jpg
Really choice selection, mark of connoisseur :cool:

Particularly like the 53? Tidioute, beautiful Ram's Horn really shows off that burly frame.

B BrotherJim Great knife that Henckels Whittler, have the Böker equivalent somewhere, snappy!

Thanks, Will

Last edited:
This thread was started just in time for me to show off my most recent 3 blade... just posted it in "new arrivals", but will show it off here, as well.. most of the time, if I am carrying a 3 blade, it's a Case sowbelly.... but this one is likely to share a lot of pocket time with them.. the 82 Dixie Stockman....

rOirRH.jpg

This thread was started just in time for me to show off my most recent 3 blade... just posted it in "new arrivals", but will show it off here, as well.. most of the time, if I am carrying a 3 blade, it's a Case sowbelly.... but this one is likely to share a lot of pocket time with them.. the 82 Dixie Stockman....

rOirRH.jpg
82 Dixie looks great in Stag. I love it.
Will she be a user?

I fell in love with whittler patterns when I first came across them, so much so that I had Hiroaki Ohta build me my dream EDC whittler about a year later😂 Laminated ZDP-189 main with ATS-34 secondaries and ironwood covers, my actual EDC that lives on my belt in one of Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's amazing sheaths.

20220210_054254~2.jpg

20220210_054435~2.jpg
20220210_054549~2.jpg
20220210_054600~2.jpg

Back