Three W.R. Hurt Knives

Hello!
I have acquired these knives and really need some information as to the details about each and value. I was told they were made by W.R. Hurt while he was a journeyman smith working under Hendrickson. I think they are in decent preowned condition. I would really appreciate anyone who can share any information regarding these knives with me. What they are made of etc. Is this Hurt still making knives? Also am I in the right forum for this discussion? I am new to this site and it is complex to a newbie like me. I have a Gold Membership just so you know and I am trying to play by the rules.
Thanks for the help and all the best!
Jacqueline

Knife #1

Knife #2

Knife #3

Questions about knife value and such require a gold membership or higher (paid). These memberships are very reasonably priced and not only support this excellent site, but carry benefits such as being able to sell in the forum exchange.

Hello!
I have acquired these knives and really need some information as to the details about each and value. I was told they were made by W.R. Hurt while he was a journeyman smith working under Hendrickson. I think they are in decent preowned condition. I would really appreciate anyone who can share any information regarding these knives with me. What they are made of etc. Is this Hurt still making knives? Also am I in the right forum for this discussion? I am new to this site and it is complex to a newbie like me. I have a Gold Membership just so you know and I am trying to play by the rules.
Thanks for the help and all the best!
Jacqueline

Knife #1

Knife #2

Knife #3
Do you still have these william hurt knives?

Back