Tiny talks trash!

It was a great meet up. Had a blast. But now that I back the other coast there a few issues that needed to be brought up:

Wee. You and your SOD chop like old people do the nasty. I mean really man, that was about 892 cuts I think.

But thats ok. Your waki makes up for it. That thing is SICCKKK!!

It was a great meet up. Had a blast. But now that I back the other coast there a few issues that needed to be brought up:

Wee. You and your SOD chop like old people do the nasty. I mean really man, that was about 892 cuts I think.

But thats ok. Your waki makes up for it. That thing is SICCKKK!!

You must be referring to this video.
Mrpink's full convexed SOD

I would post other FAILS of all of us but I happened to have deleted most of them. :thumbup: Sorry Mrpink :p:D

Who's this Wee you speak of??

I heard from some fella that before everyone arrived at Ban's shop, Daniel-san was fooling with the SOD and stabbed the tip right into the shop floor. Maybe that accounted into the SOD's performance.

Also, I recall a couple years back, somebody had an epic fail too.

IMG_6836.jpg

:p

Haha seriously though, Dan did stab my SOD into the ground (hahah it's cool man, just fun to bring it up) and I was doing terrible. That was my first chop in over a year and the SOD wasn't a good choice to warm up with. Still...that was a better attempt than when I tried to do it with my DMCG.

Next time you travel back west, you don't get to swing my sword. ;)

Who's this Wee you speak of??

I heard from some fella that before everyone arrived at Ban's shop, Daniel-san was fooling with the SOD and stabbed the tip right into the shop floor. Maybe that accounted into the SOD's performance.

Also, I recall a couple years back, somebody had an epic fail too.

IMG_6836.jpg

:p

Haha seriously though, Dan did stab my SOD into the ground (hahah it's cool man, just fun to bring it up) and I was doing terrible. That was my first chop in over a year and the SOD wasn't a good choice to warm up with. Still...that was a better attempt than when I tried to do it with my DMCG.

Next time you travel back west, you don't get to swing my sword. ;)

Its the person behind the knife man! LOL!

Back