Tomahawk Combatives Training Class - Survey

Kelly Worden and I have discussed the possibility of American Tomahawk's first Northwest-area Tomahawk Training Class. This would be the first official training class since ATC's seminar featuring Chris Caracci, which was well attended in NJ during 2001. It is our belief that Kelly takes Tomahawk Training to the next level. I have personally attended several of his seminars on empty-hand and knife/stick work and continue to do so.

It would be an all day affair, held at Kelly's Natural Spirit Gym in University Place, WA. The class would include an educational presentation, technical/historical presentation, Tomahawk training, and lunch. The proposed rate is approximately $100 per student. Tomahawk trainers would be provided for use during the class and could be purchased by the student afterward.

We're thinking about October/November.

If you would seriously consider attending, contemplating the location, fee, and time requirement, please post to this thread.

Thanks,

Andy that sounds like an awesome idea. I'm in VA though :( . I really think it's great that your trying to set this up. Would there be any way that you could tape it on DVD or Video and sell them on your site for those of us who live to far away. If you and Kelly could make an instructional DVD/Video and sell it with a Tomahawk Trainer then I and many others would Buy it. I hope this doesn't highjack your thread. You've just really got me interested.

Totally...Kelly tapes everything and does that very thing...makes the seminar available via DVD to anyone wishing to purchase a copy.

I'd be game too, but I'm in NC. Would it be practical for you to offer an East coast event down the road if there is enough interest? I'll definitely have to look in to the DVD option for now.

...learned today that Kelly's schedule is too robust, so I apparently spoke to soon. My apologies...

However, I'll be speaking to Ernest Emerson and a few others about this immediately and will get back to everyone here. Arrangements would probably be identical, but let's continue to post here about the interest level.

Thanks,

Absolutely Interested! When, Where and How Much? If Mr. Emerson is involved, you can double my interest! Thanks Andy, I have been hoping for something along these lines for awhile! :) :thumbup:

I, like 2 of the previous posters, would love such an event. However, also like them, I am on the east coast (WV). The instructional video/tomahawk trainer package sounds like an AWESOME idea!

Get something on the east coast and I'm in. :) I'm especially interested in the trainer for the VTAC and the CQC-T.

Back