• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Traded - Combat Troodon G2 & G3, Hera II for Stitch Auto or Glykon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantox

Gold Member
I have several Microtech Combat Troodon and a Hera II models I would consider trading for Stitch Autos (preferably with plain standard edge) or a Glykon (partial or full serrated preferred). One for one trade.

1142-11 Combat Troodon Gen III D/E Stonewash Partial Serrated (retail $458) NLA

1702-10 Hera II D/E Stonewash Standard TRADED

Combat Troodon D/E Tactical Standard 142-1T $OLD

Combat Troodon S/E Tactical Standard 143-1T $OLD

Please pm if interested.

Last edited:
I don't have an auto but I have a Stitch Ram-Lok, black fluted aluminum scales, apocalyptic finish, brand new in box. Interested in trading for the partially serrated Troodon?

Hey, What is the model number of the Stitch Ram-Lok? I might consider that knife + $50, that would be closer to what I would like to get out of the CT.

Hey, What is the model number of the Stitch Ram-Lok? I might consider that knife + $50, that would be closer to what I would like to get out of the CT.
Thanks for the reply and the consideration. I also had it up for sale it it sold last night. Again, thank you though.

I have a LNIB Spyderco PM2, DLC straight edge S45VN, with Flytanium Titanium Stonewash scales, and a new LynchNW deep carry clip in black. Would you have any interest in trading for something like that + cash?

I appreciate the offer but I’m trying to get rid of most of my Spyderco’s because I don’t use any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back