Trying to figure out what these are worth!

Fripfrop

Gold Member
Recent life changes mean I've got to let some things go. I've got a few Benchmades and I'm trying to figure out what they're worth. All have the original boxes, inserts, etc. All are lnib, never cut, disassembled or sharpened. Only removed from boxes to be put in display cases.

Crooked River 15080BK-191
Mini Crooked River 15085-201
Mini Crooked River 15805-221
Tengu Flipper 601-211
Mini Osborne 945-221
Foray 698-181
Mini Crooked River 15085-2201 through 2204
Elishewitz 690SBT first production
Bugout 535-1901
Bugout 535-2204
Bugout 535BK-2 first production

Hey, I see that no-one has replied to your request for help. You've got a nice bunch of knives. Do you still need some assistance? I've purchased most of these in the past year and might be able to help.

I mean, I'll always welcome help! Lol. I thought I was going to have to sell them to fund a livlfe changing event but it doesn't look loke that's got to happen at this moment. I may have to sell them later so knowing a fair price on them is pretty important.

I mean, I'll always welcome help! Lol. I thought I was going to have to sell them to fund a livlfe changing event but it doesn't look loke that's got to happen at this moment. I may have to sell them later so knowing a fair price on them is pretty important.
Since I don't have a paid account I can't send you a message. If you don't mind sending a PM to me, I'll put a list together and give you my thoughts for what their worth.

Since I don't have a paid account I can't send you a message. If you don't mind sending a PM to me, I'll put a list together and give you my thoughts for what their worth.
Can't send you a pm because you don't have a paid account. Do you use reddit?

Back