• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

UPDATED: Hinderer Vintage Ranch Hand/Half Face Blades Knives and Hawk/LT Wright Next Gen with FS/Reiff F4/ LTW Kydex Genesis & SpecOps Sheaths

Stump Buster

Gold Member
MODS: I don't know how to resize the images with the new IMGUR system. If you can resize them, that would be great. THANKS!

UPDATED with PRICE DROPS

Howdy All,

I have something special coming, so I have the following knives for sale. Unless specified in the description, the knives are NEW and unused. All prices include shipping and are listed in PPal G&S rates. If you'd like to pay with a MO or check, please deduct 5%. If you feel the prices are out of line, please PM me to make an offer or suggestion, the worst I can do is politely decline.

*** First "I'LL TAKE IT!" posted below in the thread gets it ***

THANK YOU
for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions. The knives are ready to ship, but can be unwrapped in order to text more photos if needed.

James Helm / Helm Forge Benghazi Warfighter 80CRV2 - $350 SOLD/Shipped to L. Taylor

Gossman Big Boar Tusker A2 (This one was convexed by me to be slicer and has been used in the kitchen a couple of times, so it's ready to be a user for someone) - $225 SOLD/Shipped to luethge

Half Face Blades Bleeding Heart Hawk Elite black Cerakote, OD green carbon, Blk Allen Bolts Iron Grip - $775

Half Face Blades Back Country Light, OD&Blk layered G10 w/ Blk/Gry Micarta split, Blk CF pins, Blk G10 lanyard pin, Chaos grip and Blk G10 liners - $600

Half Face Blades Disaster Jr, Blk Cerakote, Blk/Tan G10, Blk Allen bolts, Open Skull Crusher, Jimping, Textured Grip - $345

Half Face Blades Cav Jr Acid Splash Finish, Blk&Coyote layered G10, Blk Allen Bolts, Reticulated grip, Hollow lanyard hole (used on one hunting trip) - $275 SOLD & Shipped to kmckeage4

LT Wright Next Gen AEBL, Scandi, Brown Burlap Micarta w/ matching firesteel - $170

LT Wright Original Saber Ground Gen 3 A2, Blk Micarta - $295

Cold Steel Taipan Satin 3V - $180 SOLD/Shipped to downriverfirepower

Reiff Knives F4 3v FDE G10 (Used lightly and ready for someone to give it some serious use) - $225

Hinderer Ranch Hand Drop Point Bowie Vintage Series, Parkerized 1095 & Walnut - $395

LT Wright Genesis Kydex Sheath with belt loop - $25

If anyone wants the user Blk cordura Spec-Ops sheath with plastic liner, I'll throw it in with any knife for $20

If anyone wants the Mora, I'll throw it in with any knife for $10 SOLD/shipped to downriverfirepower

PICS...
zg0wa1M.jpg

pZNpNFG.jpg

wcE0xHY.jpg

3jg8Kg3.jpg

UpSxeT5.jpg

PSB5GJb.jpg

gmWrOLh.jpg

6Bmw4nA.jpg

6TID46V.jpg

O9qsGKN.jpg

4hCKIL7.jpg