• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage CASE XX Stockman 6327--$45 WOW

Here are three vintage CASE XX knives from my collection.

The first is a Delrin Handed 4 dot (1976) 6327 Baby premium stockman (2 3/4" closed) in mint condion, never sharpened or carried. A hard small stockman to find with nickel silver bosters and liners and snap like you'll never see on a recent model. Super snap/walk/talk. Check out the neat blade configuration. Clip, Spey and Pen.

$60 shipped in the U.S.A.

Second is a near mint, unsharpened CASE XX (1940-64) 6333 Baby Stockman 2 5/8" closed) with bone handles, pinned shield and nickel silver liners. Only a couple of specs keep it from being mint. Super snap/walk/talk on all blades. Dark cherry cola colored bone with no cracks, checks etc.

$old Shipped in the U.S.A. Most of these on ebay go for over $100 in this condition.

Both of these are the Rolls Royce of small stockmans--no other brand or current bastardization of the patterns compare.

Last is a used, but not abused 61024 1/2" (3 1/8" closed) jack with jigged bone and bit of color varigation. Nice user with good snap/walk/talk. Some sharpening, light scratches, but lots of use left.

$old Shipped in the U.S.A

Take 'em all for $125 Shipped in the U.S.A.

Paypal only, no e-checks, fees included and shipped in the U.S.A. International add $15 and accept responsibility once it leaves the U.S.A.
Please excuse the reflections on the shiny surfaces on these knives

First one to say they want it by PM, Email, or Post gets it. "I'll take it" supercedes any pending offers, expressions of interest or questions.

casexx1.jpg

casexx2.jpg

Last edited:
grelcar, can't do that...you have no contact info/email availability. You can email me.

I will take the 6333. Got to leave early in the AM hunting. I will get payment to you Sunday night. I would send it now but I don't see your PP addy in the listing, PM it to me. Thanks my friend.

Jack and 6333 are gone.

Somebody is missing out on the great little 6327 for $50 shipped. Not going any lower on this one--they are rare!

Last edited:
I'll go against my word and drop the little 6327 to $45 same terms. Somebody is gonna get a deal!

Back