Wanna Save 20% on your next order?

Brian.Evans

Registered Member
20% off your next order if you can tell me what these names have in common.....

They are not the first five guys to buy a Companion, and while they are all men's names, that is not the answer either. Only posts in this thread will count as guesses. Don't pm or email me.

It isn't something obvious, the answer might blow your mind......

1. Paul
2. Glenn
3. James
4. Kenneth
5. Otto

Oh, duh. All the names can be spelled with 5 letters or less. Hence only 5 names on the list.

otto is my son's middle name ,and the rest are what i should use in the future?

I think you're close. Brian has 5 pets, and these are their names! His everyday companions!
I have two kids, no pets. Also, fun fact, you can't put a leash on a toddler and put them in the yard on a tie out. Learned that the hard way.*
Or it's the names of everyone he's currently hanging out with.
Dude, if you don't guess it soon, you're likely to whittle away by guessing all the wrong available options.....

This is my mind trying to make sense of something that makes no sense!

I've got half a bottle of whiskey, and a few beers in the fridge. The guesses are only going to get more interesting.

1. Paul
2. Glenn
3. James
4. Kenneth
5. Otto

Paul shares the letter L once with Glenn, Glenn shares the letter E once with James, James shares the letter E twice with Kenneth, and Kenneth shares the letter T twice with Otto.

This is my mind trying to make sense of something that makes no sense!

I've got half a bottle of whiskey, and a few beers in the fridge. The guesses are only going to get more interesting.
Guess away. All of us are waiting with baited breath.

1. Paul
2. Glenn
3. James
4. Kenneth
5. Otto

Paul shares the letter L once with Glenn, Glenn shares the letter E once with James, James shares the letter E twice with Kenneth, and Kenneth shares the letter T twice with Otto.
Is that a guess, or a bunch of true, semi cohesive statements?

That was a guess, obviously wrong. I ain't drunk yet. Just started drinking about 30 minutes ago.

Next guess, you said it wasn't the first 5 guys to buy a Companion, but you didn't say it wasn't the last 5 to buy one.

Lol, still no.

Think more abstractly. You're gonna have to dig for the answer. It's elemental really.

Back