Was wondering if we could get a forum knife?

I'd be happy if they just did a run of the AFCK without any embellishments. I'm still mourning the fact that it's discontinued.

How about a Mini-Grip version of the BM 2012 Forum Knife? CPM-M4 blade with clear Cerakote, carbon fiber scales and bright liners and hardware. :thumbup:

Before we get ahead of ourselves, the forum knife would have to be approved by Spark and benefit Bladeforums in some way. That being said, I would be down for an AFCK (mini or normal), or a 615 variant. A 615 with black G10 handles with silver twill inlays and M390 would be the bomb.

I really liked the scales.
Here's my favorite pic.
He's right it was a lot of work to get this!

DSCN2618.jpg

I would do anything to see another limited run of the Skirmish. That is hands down my favorite Benchmade and I will probably never be able to own one since they are so rare and expensive now.

A Rukus or AFCK forum knife would also be awesome, but not as awesome as a Skirmish.

I think we need a celebratory forum knife to mark the occasion of Benchmade becoming a sub-forum. How about a Benchmade Stryker Axis?? Who is with me?

So this is where everyone has gone to .............LOL
This Forum does have everything.

There's already one in the works as an exclusive through a dealer and will be available... ?? Supposed to be soon.

That sounds both promising and exciting but it is unlikely I can even place a pre-order with this dealer (s) without a valid US address and credit card.

Another idea for the 707 LE, replace the aluminum/G10 handles with bead-blasted black linen or canvas Micarta ?
I only skimmed through the 30 page 707 LE thread yesterday, so if that idea had been mentioned already, feel free to disregard this.

Back