WEEKLY Special - Aug 30th - Sept 5th

This weeks special is another Outdoor/Hunting favourite.
Our "WOOD CENTURY" great for everyday carry outdoors, Deer, Bird & Trout.

Special Offer $135

specialwoodcentury.jpg

Sorry for not getting back with dimensions. I have been in hospital result of a Bee sting. Now carry an epi pen and have 5 days of intervenous antibiotics to endure. Arm swollen up like a balloon. Needles and tubes attached for this nightly treatment - real pain trying to one finger type plus itch & pain have drawn my interest from the computer.

Anyone interested in this special pls phone or e-m,ail as I'm not here very much these days.

Best to All - Carol

1/8" 440C- Mirror Finished
OAL 8" Blade 4 1/4" Working edge 4"
Standard Cocobolo handle
316L S/S pins & Thong Tube
8/9 oz water formed, pouch style hand stitched sheath made by George.
Normally $150
shipping/handling & applicable tax extra

Last edited:
Don't get a BEE STING !!!

I didn;t know I was allergic until two days ago. One bite, two min. later totally covered in welts and rash, growing quickly and itch, pain & swelling.

Fortunately this time I didn;t stop breathing but have now got an Epi Pen with instructions to keep it with me at all times. The next time I;m assured will be much worse. (I was always under the impression these things were small, something you could stick in your pocket - yah right, this thing is huge --- we;re talking small banana size here. I can understand why a friend of mine never carries his although he has peanut issues. This thing would not fit in a mans pants pocket. The only way would be to have a leather, or fabric sheath make for it and wear it on your belt. As it is I will have to get a larger purse because it doesn't fit into what I have now.
But if it's the only thing that will keep you breathing in a tricky situtation it will be worth it.)

Have had several hospital visits, now on intervenous antibitics, most welts and rash gone but the bite site - Well I;ve got one swollen, itchy, extremely sore arm with the mass continuing to grow.

All this because I love to have a flower garden. Next year everything is going to be pavement or grass.........................

Back