Welcome Galyean Pro Series Knives!

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
BladeForums.com welcomes it's newest Manufacturer Forum - Galyean Pro Series Knives! Tim has stormed the knife community with several best selling designs, and is capitalizing on this to form his own high end production knife company.

Rather than steal his thunder, I'll let him show off what's coming down the pipe... anyhow, Welcome!

CONGRATS TIM!!!

That's fantastic. I can finally get a higher end production Galyean!

This is great! Your designs are really creative!
I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of good stuff.

Welcome! :D

I look forward to seeing some great knives. :thumbup:

Welcome to BF, you will find that there are a LOT of knife nuts here that love knives and buy as well. Good luck with the new business.
Jim

Thanks Guys! Been working really hard on this. I hope to offer you some really great knives!

Tim, Welcome to Bladeforums.com
Looking foward to seeing your fantastic knife creations.

Good to see you here Tim! I'm looking forward to seeing this sub grow!

Where's the pics? :D

Welcome Tim.
I new here myself, but the more I see the more I like this forum.
I just visited your site and you have some beautiful examples of your artistry there.
I anxiously await the unveiling of your production MOAB. I hope I can afford a first edition.

welcome_mat.jpg

Welcome brother! Always good to see a fellow Oregonian doing well!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work.:D

Welcome Mr.Galyean :)

I'm looking forward to seeing(possibly buying) some of your new designs.:thumbup:

Glad you and your new pro series are here. I love the jyds and see a pro in my future... how about the "punk" will ti make a"pro" debut? Even if not, can you give some more info on that it look awesome. Are you going to be a BLADE with some of your wokr?
oh and I still want to see you do a crash axe;-)>

Sam

Hi\
Im new here and interested in buying a first edition knife by Gaylean please tell me how i can view the knives.
Thank You
Gargantua

Back