Welcome to Blade-Tech!

krazichinaman

pew.....IMPACT!.........**PING**
Yay we have our own subforum! Thank You Mr. Spark! :thumbup:

Awesome,now can somebody find me a discontinued blatetech pro hunter magnum extreme with orange g-10 and a black coated blade?loll

Awesome,now can somebody find me a discontinued blatetech pro hunter magnum extreme with orange g-10 and a black coated blade?loll

I can meet you half way? We have our Pro Hunter Magnums still available (Black, Orange, Green). They don't have the DLC coated blades though.

I know,I have a black handle,and a orange handle.I really want the black dlc coated version but can't seem to finsd one,it looks like a great hunting knife,my friend has one and says the coating is very durable.

Check out our Black Wolf. Its probably the closest offering we have to the PHM with DLC coated blade.

Glad to see you guys here! Stopped by the booth at the Sportsmans Show in Portland OR yesterday. Saw Tim and the guys :) Snagged an Ulu for me and an OD green Mouse for my little boy :D oh and by the way that rub Tim came up with is delicious!!!

Tim's seasoning rub is pretty tasty! I have a tube of it myself.

The ULU is definitely an awesome knife, very unique and well thought out. The Mouse is just plain awesome for a tiny knife and the price point on it totally blows things out of the water!

I can meet you half way? We have our Pro Hunter Magnums still available (Black, Orange, Green). They don't have the DLC coated blades though.

This is good to hear! I always liked the look of these and I've heard good things about them.

Glad you're here. You make my favorite holsters, and I literally trust you with my life.

John Shirley

When will you be offering the black dlc coated pro hunters again?

We aren't currently offering that but will make a post about it if we end up doing a run of them.

Have you checked out the Black Wolf? You can say is an evolution of the pro hunter magnum and has a DLC coated blade too.

Welcome to BF Blade-Tech! I have a Rijbak due in the mail tomorrow of all things :D

Those are nice! I wish I was able to get my hands on one of those!

Back