Welcome!

Welcome aboard guys. . . It's good to see all of you checking in. I will not be checking in as regularly as I would like to but Andy and Mike can answer most, if not all, of your questions. There are exciting things happening at Busse Combat and you'll be the first to share in these.

Yours in nuclear toughness,

Jerry Busse

Great to have you here Jerry! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

------------------
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heav'n"
John Milton
There are only two types of people; those who understand this, and those who think they do.

I'll second that, Jerry, welcome to the dark side. Hope you can pop in once in a while, just to keep us all honest.
wink.gif

Love your stuff, and I'm wondering when you were making the Stealth Hawks? Seems I, um, "came across" one and I've been curious.

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Jerry
I enjoyed talking to you at last years Blade show. Look forward to learning from you here. I understand with you being busy the visits will be kinda far between

------------------
Dwight

It's a fine line between "a hobby" and "mental illness".

Jerry, a real pleasure to have you participating in the Forums.

Jerry, thanks for your commitment to uncompromising quality. I love my Busse knives. Scott

Jerry,
Thanks for creating such awesome knives. Also thank you for always trying to improve your knives.

Jerry,

Congratulations on your own forum, and thank you again for the Battle Mistress you personally delivered to me at the '99 Preparedness Expo in Smyrna, Tennessee--that was an honor, to say the least, and well worth the wait.

Chris Cleve
"X-Head"

Back