Went to the show yesterday

Richard

BOUNCED EMAIL: I need to update my email address in my profile!
In Tulsa yesterday we had one of our huge gun/knife shows. I had a really good time as a few of us forumites met up there. Anyways, I hate to leave empty handed, so I picked up one of those new Case Sowbellys. Its far nicer and better looking than the name :)

OpxFIDISA.dll

Ya' know just looking at this pic I find that if
the spey were removed it sure would look like
a copperhead. I'll also bet that the sowbelly is
very comfortable in the hand.

Nice knife, mate.

Just got this one from Shepherd Hills.Dark Amber Winterbottom Bone.Cool:)Need to learn photography:(

Its definately comfy Tightwad. Very nice handle design. It feels much sturdier than you would think from looking at the Case advertisement pics. I think its destined to become one of my most carried slip joints.

Nifrand, dont sweat your pics, I enjoy looking at what you post. You got some nice knives so just keep showing them.

Nice Richard! How big is that? I am due for a change in my EDC :) :) and want a Case. How's the fit and finish/walk and talk - I know it can vary with Case. What size is it, it looks real sturdy.
I went to the show in Tulsa last Sep/Oct - thought I had died and gone to heaven :)

Well, this is 3 7/8" closed and the main blade is 2 3/4". Thickness come in at right about 1/2".

I really lucked out. I know Case can vary a bit in fit and finsih. When I bought the knife it was crowded and we were hungry and I completely forgot to take it out of the box to examine it. I stuck it in my shirt pocker and out we went.

I remembered while we were on our way to lunch and had to have Jeremy look in the box to make sure I even got the right knife. Anyways, fit and finish is great. Walk and talk is as good as I have seen on any high quality slip joint. And another thing is that all blades are sharp which is not always true with out of the box Case knives.

I'm probably going to pick one up in Winterbottom bone. Anyone else like that scale material?

:D:).

Back