What do you drive?

Have no pix, but it's a 2001 Crown Vic Police Interceptor (I like acceleration :)

daily driver since 02

lsbu.jpg

It won't cram into a tight spot that's for sure. I try to park away from everyone. It takes up a lot of space. Transformer....that's funny because I have been told that it has a mad look on it's "face".

What are the specs on that thing? Never heard of it before. Turbo? NOS?

IMG_4632.jpg

A 2010 level 5 Armored Suburban. We call it the rhino.

That’s what we drive around in when we are working.

Have no pix, but it's a 2001 Crown Vic Police Interceptor (I like acceleration :)

It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters, so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say? Is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

IMG_4632.jpg

A 2010 level 5 Armored Suburban. We call it the rhino.

That’s what we drive around in when we are working.

What's the mpg? How much do you feel (or not) bumps in the road? Have you experimented to see how loud a noise outside cannot be heard inside?

Zero

1997 F350 crew with a stock 7.3 and 4.10 rears. Because it is a slug, I have to leave for work 10 minutes earlier then when I had my 460 powered 1997 F250.

I drive a 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 4x4, TRD Off Road Package. My truck is spectra blue mica. I LOVE this truck!! It is the best truck I have ever owned.
2006ToyotaTundrainCanadacopy.jpg

What's the mpg? How much do you feel (or not) bumps in the road? Have you experimented to see how loud a noise outside cannot be heard inside?

Zero

Well the gas mileage is terrible, id have to do the math to translate de MPG since we have the metric system down here. But other than that, the handling is great; the modified suspension the company we get our vehicles from really has it down to a science.
The bullet proof front windshield takes some getting used to, it magnifies what you’re seeing at times depending on the perspective you have.
We do live fire exercises whit a 2008 suburban made by the same company and the thing does kill the outside noise a bit, when in movement.

the play toy

P1040860.jpg

P1040862.jpg

IMG_4004-1.jpg

P1020185.jpg

05 TJ with lots of extras

the new work and play combo

DSC_0118.jpg

(it's so new to me it's the only pic i have)

07 2500HD GMC with the oh so perfect Duramax

and the real workhorses
IMGP1873.jpg

Windsor = Torque Monster

I had the 351 W in my two 74 LTDs, rolling living rooms.
The Starsky and Hutch movie Torinos had 351W engines in them - I've seen them in person several times. They were thinking of putting 460's in them, but since the cars would be spinning around, jumping in the air, and doing all sorts of stunts, they thought it would be too much weight up front.

I had a '73 Thunderbird with a 460 in it. When I pulled the engine and tranny, the cars springs literally lifted the bumper up to the level of my head - that's how heavy a 460 and C6 tranny are!

I also have an Acura RSX with iVTEC, but compared to the Ford V8, that thing has no torque.

Of course, it gets better than 10 miles per gallon, too.
21417300017_medium.jpg

21417300002_medium.jpg

Nice ride's guys!

But you ain't got nothing on me!!!!

Nothing says style and performance quite like this bad boy! :p

Tercel.jpg

:rolleyes:

I drive an '08 Acura RL. Also have an '08 GMC Yukon for my missus that pulls the two Yamaha Wave Runners, which is what I drive on the water. (no pics)

Last edited:
Back