What folder(s) do you carry with your David Mary Customs?

It is very handsome, and I find o1 an interesting choice for steel on a slip joint. Can't say I recall ever seeing it offered in anything before, of course I also don't usually pay attention that much either...🤷‍♂️

It is very handsome, and I find o1 an interesting choice for steel on a slip joint. Can't say I recall ever seeing it offered in anything before, of course I also don't usually pay attention that much either...🤷‍♂️
I'm the same way, that's why I bought it. I like carbon steel on my slipjoints, but there's not much variety, unless you go custom. I typically carry a fixed blade and slipjoint while I'm not at work. At work I carry a modern folder because of the better steel and ease of deployment. We're not allowed to have knives at work, but they come in handy when your 20 feet in the air and forgot your cutting tool.

tzSXek2.jpg

IMG_20220527_201007410~2.jpg

Been a bit of a weird week. Carrying all stainless knives is something I don't usually do, but I'm still trying to get a feel for the magnacut wharncliffe and how the steel behaves.

Edited to add: The sebenza has been with me after a hiatus since my daughter decided to bedazzle it for me last weekend. Apparently bare titanium is boring to a 4 year old...🤷‍♂️

Hurrul Hurrul did the Prevail make those vicious bite marks in that log? :oops:

Back