What The Hey! Another Auction..?!!

Well now, I just can't get over the generousity of this community. How do I begin to thak you all ??? I am truely beyond words.
First off, lets hear it for Ida. Don't we all JUST LOVE HER! What a very special lady she is,.... and thank you Ida, just for being you! This woman has kept in touch with me through out the year and we have grown to be so close, Love you Ida, thanks again

And of course I must thank the family. Rob had many brothers in his life, and in the past year I have adopted new brothers-in-law and a couple new step husbands....(you know who you are!) :cool:

Very much thanks to you guys, who donated your knives, works of art, in honor of Rob. He was very fortunate to have each of you as a part of his life, and as his dear friends. I am just blown away by your continued support to me, Megan and the biz.

Mick Strider, You are the MAN! I LOVE MICK. I still have a few of the Strider/Simonich Urban Ravens left from last spring, beautiful knives, that Mick put together to help us... what a guy ... SO generous and kind, Duan Dwyer ..What can I say I LOVE THIS MAN! Always brings a smile to my face and gets the wheels a turning in my dusty mind.... and "Hello?" without my Dear Duan the grips would be in dire straits... Jerry Hossom, this poor man had to 'listen' to me throughout the year, he was my "always there to talk to you no matter what time it is guy"..... I love ya Jer and thankyou so much for your advice and your ability to use your well trained listening skills. R.W. Clark, Now this is one talented guy. R Dub is now assembling and Finishing Simonich Blades. OUTSTANDING work He has been a wealth of information, always available to anwer any question I may have and is so comforting at the same time! Love you Ron! Rob Patton,Rob is a gifted man in many ways, I don't know Ron well, but I guess I would compare him to Rob Simonich in a way. As soon I met him, (which I remember to be at the funeral time) I felt like I knew him a long time and that he was my friend. We share similar spiritual beliefs and which is an awesome connection, thank you Ron, Love you too! Tom Mayo Tom I remember meeting you and your lovely wife in Vegas years ago. You are both such kind and sincere people, thank you so much for your donations and for helping with the Custom Knives of Robs that needed sharpening last year. Love ya don't forget a goaly mask for Atlanta this year!, Trace Rinaldi I LOVE to gab with this man on the phone, laughing along the way. Trace you are always there when I need you and will never forget the day you solved the marking problem for me. Thanks for everything Trace I am so grateful to have you in my life!

AND Special thanks to all of you who bid on these knives. They are all just gorgeous, aren't they?! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2005 is looking good, The long awaited Kootenia is expected to come out late spring, I will conitnue to work towards stocking all mid tech models and Gunner Grips.

Happy New Year to you all, may the Great Spirit keeps your home fires strong and your families healthy.
XXOO

Stand Tall Be Prepared
Christine

PS Thanks to Darrel Ralph for his contribution as well !

Christine.. I said from the begininng that this was an honor to do this for you, Megan and to help keep Rob's business alive.. Anytime you need me I'm here.. love ya Christine. :)

Christine – glad to see the auction went so well. What an outpouring of love. Can’t wait for the Kootenia.

Sending you an email about a possible order. Chris

We love you too Christine and Megan!.. I hope we get to see you in Vegas sweetheart. :D

Your Friend
Trace.

Chris are you coming to Vegas?!!! Hope so! It would be great to see you again.

Give Megan our love. We're always here for both of you, anytime. Ever.

Jerry Hossom said:
Chris are you coming to Vegas?!!! Hope so! It would be great to see you again.

Give Megan our love. We're always here for both of you, anytime. Ever.

Jerry last time I talked to Chris she said she was gonna be there.. :cool:

I dont need a goalie mask.............I just need to stay away from Duane and Standridge!!! :eek: :p :eek:

tom mayo said:
I dont need a goalie mask.............I just need to stay away from Duane and Standridge!!! :eek: :p :eek:

Just dont DRINK with those guys Mayo and you will be fine. If you DO bring a mask just in case..HA!!

you guys make sure and raise one for me .. sure will miss ya... :(

aHHH the memories, Blade 2004! WHEW!
I won't be able to make it to Vegas Trace.... sorry...I have to take back my word on that! Thanks for the nice New Years message !
Simonich Knives will have an additional 'Babe' at the table this year in Atlanta. "katie" Can hardly wait!

Well you never promised me Chris:) With the weather like its been its probably best anyway.. Blade will be here before we know it, and I can hang out with all the cool Simonich gals AND Ida!! :cool: :D :cool:
We will miss ya though..

Trace..

Christine Simonich said:
Well now, I just can't get over the generousity of this community. How do I begin to thak you all ??? I am truely beyond words.
First off, lets hear it for Ida. Don't we all JUST LOVE HER! What a very special lady she is,.... and thank you Ida, just for being you! This woman has kept in touch with me through out the year and we have grown to be so close, Love you Ida, thanks again

And of course I must thank the family. Rob had many brothers in his life, and in the past year I have adopted new brothers-in-law and a couple new step husbands....(you know who you are!) :cool:

Very much thanks to you guys, who donated your knives, works of art, in honor of Rob. He was very fortunate to have each of you as a part of his life, and as his dear friends. I am just blown away by your continued support to me, Megan and the biz.

Mick Strider, You are the MAN! I LOVE MICK. I still have a few of the Strider/Simonich Urban Ravens left from last spring, beautiful knives, that Mick put together to help us... what a guy ... SO generous and kind, Duan Dwyer ..What can I say I LOVE THIS MAN! Always brings a smile to my face and gets the wheels a turning in my dusty mind.... and "Hello?" without my Dear Duan the grips would be in dire straits... Jerry Hossom, this poor man had to 'listen' to me throughout the year, he was my "always there to talk to you no matter what time it is guy"..... I love ya Jer and thankyou so much for your advice and your ability to use your well trained listening skills. R.W. Clark, Now this is one talented guy. R Dub is now assembling and Finishing Simonich Blades. OUTSTANDING work He has been a wealth of information, always available to anwer any question I may have and is so comforting at the same time! Love you Ron! Rob Patton,Rob is a gifted man in many ways, I don't know Ron well, but I guess I would compare him to Rob Simonich in a way. As soon I met him, (which I remember to be at the funeral time) I felt like I knew him a long time and that he was my friend. We share similar spiritual beliefs and which is an awesome connection, thank you Ron, Love you too! Tom Mayo Tom I remember meeting you and your lovely wife in Vegas years ago. You are both such kind and sincere people, thank you so much for your donations and for helping with the Custom Knives of Robs that needed sharpening last year. Love ya don't forget a goaly mask for Atlanta this year!, Trace Rinaldi I LOVE to gab with this man on the phone, laughing along the way. Trace you are always there when I need you and will never forget the day you solved the marking problem for me. Thanks for everything Trace I am so grateful to have you in my life!

AND Special thanks to all of you who bid on these knives. They are all just gorgeous, aren't they?! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2005 is looking good, The long awaited Kootenia is expected to come out late spring, I will conitnue to work towards stocking all mid tech models and Gunner Grips.

Happy New Year to you all, may the Great Spirit keeps your home fires strong and your families healthy.
XXOO

Stand Tall Be Prepared
Christine

PS Thanks to Darrel Ralph for his contribution as well !
Christine, Best wishes to you and Megan! :)

Back