What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Beautiful Mr. Crappie !!! :thumbsup: 😍 😍
The instinct on a pocket knife is to want to see the blades, but, I love the look of a finely made folder .... all folded up. ;)πŸ˜‹πŸ¦–
Agree. I'm always wanting to see the blade(s) and I've never even considered an acrylic they just don't fit with the wood aesthetic I like but something about this pattern broke the acrylic barrier for me. And it's fabulous. I love the cocobolo clerk too. Here's my pair

puqhQVY.jpeg

Agree. I'm always wanting to see the blade(s) and I've never even considered an acrylic they just don't fit with the wood aesthetic I like but something about this pattern broke the acrylic barrier for me. And it's fabulous. I love the cocobolo clerk too. Here's my pair

puqhQVY.jpeg
Excellent examples of both Mr. Rusty Rick. Now all you need to do is get some patina on those blades!🀣🀣

#48 again l know πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ but I like it. At least it’s not sitting on a rock today.😜

I love your rock 😍 ......... matter of fact I've kinda been a huntin' for a rock as handsome as yours.;)🀣

As you do on Stag Saturday.

lnKK5Q.jpeg

That's some fine stag right there .......... good knife too ! :thumbsup:😍

Butler Lamb w/ spey and a KA-BAR-LO

4D28997.jpg

How can you not love a Barlow in stag with a hound dog on it ?! :thumbsup:😍

My Giant Mouse is with me today, along with an unmentionable...
This little fixed blade is M390, made in Italy with one of the most ingenious sheaths I've come across. I barely notice it on my belt and it can also be carried in the pocket. One handy little knife.
i116Dkq.jpg

Back