Who’s yer buddy, who’s yer pal….

Don't know much about the missus but she must be an angel to put up with Matt. Seriously though, Matt is a solid dude and he makes the coolest stuff, expertly. Too bad he doesn't post much here anymore........right, Matt?

Don't know much about the missus but she must be an angel to put up with Matt. Seriously though, Matt is a solid dude and he makes the coolest stuff, expertly. Too bad he doesn't post much here anymore........right, Matt?
She’s doing leather work, she made the red ‘ray inlaid sheath and the sheath for the San Mai bladed knife…J♻️G

Last edited:
Oh man, I’m just finding this thread now!

You’re a good egg, buddy.

Dudley was an early supporter, and a good friend, and will ALWAYS get preferential treatment. 😉

Very nice! I wondered where they were going...
Hither and yon. There’s work from other makers represented in those photos. Quite a few collabs, in fact.

You’re a maker. Just sayin’.

Well, you have to make knives to post them, buddy, and to describe my style lately as ‘slow as hell’ doesn’t come close to the truth.

‘Glacial’, maybe…

These are lovely, artful creations. All worthy of see through sheaths. :)
That little coffin handled one at the bottom is precious and I would want to get it dirty. ;)

LpfxYZ1.jpg

I haz

Back