Who should I look for at the Northwest Knife show?

Gonna be there sometime in the morning Saturday. Anybody else gonna be roaming around there at the same time? Chime in with when you're gonna be there and what yer gonna look like.

Me, I'll have green Columbia shorts, black sweatshirt, black ball cap and black hikin' boots. Oh, and I'm a white guy. Accost me at your own risk!

I'd have made plans to attend, but I wasn't aware of it until now.

Where is it taking place, and what are the times?

I'm already going to a sportsman's show, but I may be able to change some plans around.

It's at the Puyallup fairgrounds this Saturday and Sunday. Gates open at 8 and it goes til 4 I think. It will be in conjunction with the Washington Arms Collectors gun show too, so there will be a pile of stuff to see.

Big gun show and big knife show. Might wanna change plans, Code... lotsa sportsmans stuff there too. It'd be cool to see you there.

I'll be there Saturday morning, with my 6 year old son in tow. I'll put on my BladeForums nametag so you can spot us. Hey Velitrius, I hear this show is so good it may never end. All together now, "This is the show that never ends, it just goes on...". :D Gotcha!

- Mark

LOL Mark! You should keep the gotchas to a mimimun, pal. It's a gun show too ya know.:D

I'll keep an eye peeled for ya.

Dammit, I have to work Saturday...(Sometimes it really sucks being a Supervisor...:(.). I will be at the next NWKC knife-show (I hope...).:).

Well, you guys have fun anyway (I'll be there "in-spirit"), don't cut yourselves on anything sharp, and BEHAVE YOURSELVES!.:D.

I will be there Sunday, planned ETA about 0900-1000 hrs. I will be wearing BDU pants (probably black) and a vest (either black fleece or tan nylon). I'm about 5'5", wear wireframe glasses, & have relatively short darkish hair where it hasn't thinned in the back. Oh yeah, I'll be wearing a glazed look as well. ;)

Will be wandering around with a trim-bearded friend from India, who likewise wears wire glasses. Feel free to stop me, intro yourself, and say "Howdy". Guess we need name-tags and a secret handshake. :D

I have to work Sat. but will try to get there by 3pm. The show go's till 5pm. I'll be the guy in his postal uniform. On Sun. I'll have a table so stop by and say hi. Already saw some great stuff during the set up this evening.

Damn guys,

I was with the Bybee's most of the day...only saw MarkJ and Mike...where were the rest of you? I was wearing my mayoknives hat too!

~Mitch

Back