Win a GEC

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Please note this contest is over!

If you have not seen it or read about my new SFO with GEC (Great Eastern Cutlery) see here http://www.strsbackyardknifeworks.b...-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=10

If you have and want a chance to win one well this here is where you take the chance.

We'll do just about like last time. I'll give away a new but tested briefly and examined folder. It is like the one shown below. I picked several to give a once over checking consistency once the boxes arrived and used two for testing today making my videos. One of these, cleaned up a bit is the contest knife. Nothing wrong with it at all mind you. Still new. Just opened and given the once over, a quick test of the saw, spring actions and so forth. These are wonderful little folders and GEC is very consistent based on my observations but of course I'm biased.

Contest rules. Pick a number between 1 and 2000 and here in a day or three when the post office opens the person closest to the number I'm giving Esav here in a minute, but not over that number or the person guessin' the very number wins the prize a rather nice STR-EK! We'll run this till Tues next week I guess unless we don't get much activity in which case it may need to run out some. We'll see.

Attachments

• 15-STREK-OD-GREEN-LINE-MICARTA.jpg
    15-STREK-OD-GREEN-LINE-MICARTA.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Lucky first choice! That's as close to a Swiss army style GEC that I've noticed. I like it!

I'll guess number 692 please.
Thanks
-Steve

Last edited:
Cool offer. I'll take 713. Thanks, good luck to all that enter.

Great giveaway and what an awesome knife! #1235 because my son what born at 12:35 :)

I'll play. #888
Thanks for the chance.

Back