Win a Koster Knives Scout knife - just pick a logo!

Which logo?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm voting D, all the cool kid brands drop the name from their logo eventually anyway. Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Last edited:
I'd go with B. Clean design, excellent choice of font (opinion derived from several decades of publishing:eek:), just fits the design and concept of the knife.

Yep. I like b the best. It's the cleanest looking of the 3 new ones. I like the old one too though. :D

I like C as it avoids any confusion as to who the "K" is referring to when potential new customers see your knives. Sizing is important, IMO. It needs to be large and clear enough to be easily identified but small enough to avoid billboard status.

D would be my 2nd choice and is an excellent single letter design. Your current logo A would be my third choice only because I prefer D between the 2.

B is attractive but the prominent 3 K's is something I would avoid using in marketing due to the negative connotation associated with it. :)

Last edited:
I chose C..Looks to be the cleanest, but B is also nice. Would have picked B, but I like the way you used the large K as the first letter in Koster & Knives in C.

I like B but would drop the word knives. Have the K logo with Koster beside it.
EDIT::stupid:

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity Dan.

I chose 'D'. Keeps the theme you have already established; but is a cleaner, sharper logo. The smaller logo would also not clutter up a smaller blade with too much lettering.

:D

I voted for D. I like the look you already have but I thought it would help to date future product by changing to the maximum punch. Thank you for the chance to own one of your knives.

Back