Would you rather

Where did all this extra ammo come from?

I love how you put when we talked: "forced exercise". I think incorporating such things into one's life is brilliant.

I love how you put when we talked: "forced exercise". I think incorporating such things into one's life is brilliant.
Well thank you David! But I certainly wouldn't have turned down a paved, covered carport 15 feet from the front door!

I watched a great video about pulleys. I'm not sure I ever truly understood why that well known simple machine actually gave you mechanical advantage. And to be honest, I may have to watch it again and pay closer attention to exactly how he uses his favorite type of pulley, the snatch block.
In the interest of minimizing this forced exercise, I'm trying to come up with some system to get some of the heavier or abundant loads up to the house.

We make use of double sheeve pulleys on occasion. Very helpful for lifting heavy overhang and removing slack from rigging lines around structures.

bigsurbob bigsurbob , have you considered a pack animal? Llamas are supposed to be good.

We make use of double sheeve pulleys on occasion. Very helpful for lifting heavy overhang and removing slack from rigging lines around structures.

bigsurbob bigsurbob , have you considered a pack animal? Llamas are supposed to be good.
I have to figure something out. A Costco and grocery run, granted big, took 1 hour 45 minutes to haul up, no exaggeration.

Back