• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS TSPROF Pioneer w/stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevezC

Gold Member
Looking to sell TSPROF Pioneer w/steel stand. Reason being, the tsprof is just not for me i prefer more hands on, and will be putting this money towards a 2x72 belt grinder. NO trades at the moment. US shipping only. My shipper of choice.
-->PICTURES<--

SOLD SOLD TSPROF Pioneer w/steel stand SV $400 OBRO
1st owner.
Assembled and disassembled once.
Used once to sharpen my kizer baby. And results were amazing. Just made me realize I didn't like it and would prefer being more hands on, I'm going to try my luck with a 2x72 belt grinder and be the world's shittiest knife maker, at first haha.
Blemishes yes one of the screws for the steel stand came bent from manufacturer.(see pics) Doesn't affect the system, it's as sturdy as it would with a straight screw and tested with a leveler.(more of a visual flaw, but one that shouldn't be there nonetheless) And I was out of the 14 day period.
Notes: Comes with original box, papers, hardware, and 150-1000 grit diamond plates.

I accept paypal, zelle, and venmo. Ships within the US only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back