XM-18 reporting for duty

Hi all,

I can introduce to you the new member of my team at last. Exactly 10 days from Shreve,OH to my home. After years admiring these knives on pictures, I still find it hard to believe I pulled the trigger...

Not much to describe, as nearly all of you are more familiar to Hinderer knives than me. Just to say that I'm very pleased by my new XM-18, and I'm quite certain it's going to be a reliable and faithful companion, either on duty or not. Hard gear for hard times indeed.

The G-10 scale has a great grip, the detent is "al punt" (at the sweet spot) as we say here. The flipper fires fast and hard, and the framelock is early and solid. The spanto blade and the ergonomics of the handle are spectacular. Good vibes and sensations after all.

Thanks to the RHK people and to Rob for being so helpful :thumbup: now, let me share some pics:

DSC_0701_zpsfqucffpo.jpg

DSC_0690_zpsc9duz4qc.jpg

DSC_0700_zpsknue2evm.jpg

DSC_0692_zpsglyrl4lp.jpg

And the last with a cousin..

DSC_0705_zpslb2d1hln.jpg

Hope you like them, thanks for watching ;)

greetings from Catalunya

atspeed

Very nice, and congrats.
What finish is that on the lock side. It looks like a Battle Grey or something other than the standard stonewashed.

Very nice, and congrats.
What finish is that on the lock side. It looks like a Battle Grey or something other than the standard stonewashed.
Thank you pmek5, it't the standard tumbled finish. I guess the lighting and the camera settings I used gave a nice look. The knife indeed is a camera lover[emoji12]

Thanks. I love their dark stonewash though. Best stonewash Ive seen.

Back