Available ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅFriday Sale!!โš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

Beautiful blades Sam......A pleasure to behold......๐Ÿ‘€...........
As always, beautiful work my friend...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OK, it's Friday sale time. More stuff HERE.

First up, we have a gently used and refinished hollow handle PACKLite, with a blasted finish on the blade. This has the hard anodizing on the guard, handle and buttcap, and compass in the buttcap. Was used for measurements, cutting and testing around the shop, made a few feathersticks, nothing rigorous. Comes with full warranty. Regularly $275, SALE price: $225. You can choose OD or black sheath, leather belt loop and mounting plate adds $25.

OD Green psk knife in CPM154 stainless.l. Regular price: $125, SALE price: $95. Add $10 for sheath.

A SkelePAL, this one in Wilson Gray GunKote. Has been used around the shop, tested for cutting chores and gently used. Carries full warranty. New price: $225 with kydex sheath. SALE price: $175, add $10 for a camo kydex sheath. (That is the only available sheath I have ready for it.)

qOpSvcc.jpeg

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Samโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

We'll go ahead and add this to the pile. This one was used in several videos, but more glamour shots next to feathersticks than anything. Overall, in excellent condition, just not "new." Only sharpened once, carries full warranty. $225, add $20 for sheath, and $25 for leather belt loop/mounting plate.

2HLqIms.jpeg

Samโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

Let's close this one out entirely and do the OD Green PSK for $100 shipped, with sheath. That's a steal.

OK everybody, we have another Friday sale here. We have two Kommando PACKLites, a High Vis orange PACKLite, a Wilson gray PSK knife, a satin B.U.S.H. steel, and an OD green GunKoted B.U.S.H. Steel. Everything carries full warranty. As always, more stuff at www.GearConvoy.com.

The Kommando PACKLites are brand new, a little bit of overstock off of a batch we just did. $245 each, you can get it wrapped or not. Will do a bargain and add the sheath for $25, belt loop with attachment clip is also $25. You can make your own configuration.

The Hi Viz Orange PACKLite is basically new, but there is a little bit of damage to the finish in one or two small spots from being passed around at shows and demoing at an event. $265 for the knife, add $25 for sheath, $25 for leather belt loop and attachment plate.

The PSK knife is essentially the same story, it was demoed at shows and passed around and so forth. Has never been resharpened from the factory edge. $100 with sheath.

The two B.U.S.H. Steels were also demonstrators at shows, we are cleaning house. They both show signs of wear, but only cosmetic. I will put a new rod in each if you purchase it. $35 for the satin one $45 for the gun coated OD Green unit.

Shipping will be $4-$12, depending on what you get. Thanks for the support!

cVysgb5.jpeg

Samโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

Satin B.U.S.H. Steel is gone. Will update again in the morning.

The orange P.A.C.K.Lite and the PSK are gone. The Kommando is left.

OK, going to post the Friday sale this evening, as I have a busy day away from the computer tomorrow. Everything carries full warranty, and knives have been freshly wrapped/sharpened.

We have three P.A.C.K.Lites, a high Vis Orange, a Scout with OD GunKoted blade, and a Custom Shop full Wilson Gray model.

The orange has been used and has a small ding in the finish on the guard. Normally $350 new, let's do $295 with sheath, belt loop is extra.

The Scout has the OD Green blade and anodized guard, handle and buttcap. These are $275 new with sheath, let's call this one $225. Leather belt loop is extra.

The Wilson Gray P.A.C.K.Lite is brand new, fresh out of the oven and overstock on a batch we just did. $335 new, let's call it $300 even with sheath, and as with the other two the belt loop and attachment plate are extra.

I also have a TekLine Tac-H.A.R.T. in CPM 3V, this one has been used for photographs and cutting paper, essentially brand new condition. It has natural micarta scales and black liners. Normally $275 ($287 with liners), let's call it $250. Sheaths will be basically 10% off, so $75, take your pick whether you want brown or black.

As always, first come, first served. You can post in the thread here, or message me to claim what you want. These will probably be posted in multiple places. Shipping will be a few bucks extra. Thank you for the support!

Samโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

XU7Q7t6.jpeg

OK, time for another Friday sale. Just got back from a show, and have a little bit of extra stock so we're going to spread it around on the forums and the website. Some of these have already been snapped up via the newsletter, but everything listed here is in stock, maybe just not multiples.

All 100% made in the U.S.A.

Also, we are going to simplify the pricing structure moving forward as sometimes it gets a little complicated.

So here is what's up, any PSK (CPM154 @ 59-60) with sheath $100 shipped. There is Wilson Gray, High Vis Orange, and Kommando (which is the camo finish). Any PSK with sheath is $100 shipped.

We have Wilson Gray, Kommando, and Hi Vis orange custom P.A.C.K.Lites (CPM154 @59-60). Take your pick, $325 with sheath. Add $25 for the belt loop and attachment plate. $5 Priority shipping.

There are two P.A.C.K.Lite Scouts (these have the OD GunKote blades and hard ano finish bodies) with OD Green sheaths and no belt loop or attachment plate. $250 each, $5 priority shipping. Add the belt loop and attachment plate for $25.

We have a couple of Kepharts (CPM3V @ 60-61), you can get a Tac-H.A.R.T., which has the swedge and black canvas micarta handles and orange liners for $300, and I have some natural canvas micarta Kepharts, no swedge, with brown liners for $250. $5 Priority shipping.

You can get a black or brown leather sheath for $75.

Thank you!

BVtIEd2.jpeg

Sam โš”๏ธโš”๏ธ

Back