Bushmaster Handle Question

Wavicle

Gold Member
Does anyone know when Dan used two of the lanyard tubes instead of a combination with corby pins on the Bushmaster? I've seen some photos where the handle has two of the flair-pressed tubes and no pins. Are these the most recent design?

Thanks-

I don't know when exactly it would have changed, but I know all of the knives we've got this year have the flared tubes. The first batch we got was February-ish. I really like the look with his combination of pins, handle material, and blade finish.

I don't know when exactly it would have changed, but I know all of the knives we've got this year have the flared tubes. The first batch we got was February-ish. I really like the look with his combination of pins, handle material, and blade finish.

Thanks, Eric. I could have probably asked you directly. One of those shipped out to me this morning :)

Flared tubes is a new thing for me and a dealer-exclusive at the moment.

Got this one and it's a sweet blade. Light for it's size and very grippy micarta. Super stone wash finish!

20909175738_4c574acf8b_b.jpg

20475997423_f73c2c36b6_b.jpg

Great pics - thanks for sharing!

Glad you like it. Enjoy!

Hey Dan,

I just picked up the same knife... Fantastic handle and overall design, but did you maybe forget something?..

Back