(Closed) Bushcrafter Passaround Giveaway

Joseph Bandeko

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Winner is M majorpain1 !

Hello all,
My apologies for not doing this a lot sooner, but better late than never! 😃

The time has come for me to do the giveaway on this bushcrafter I did a pass around with!

CI5A6858.JPG

CI5A6853.JPG

CI5A6857.JPG

CI5A6855.JPG

Specs are as follows:
HRC: 61+-
Blade length: 5.5"
Grind: Convex
Handle Material: Mesquite
Pins: Copper
Handle length: 4.75"
Overall length: 10.25"
Blade thickness: 0.264"
Weight: 13.2 OZ

Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer was kind enough to make a kydex sheath for it, so it will be coming with that.

Rules:
1. Paid members only.
2. US members only (I might consider non US members but I ask that you pay for shipping)
3. Must be an active member, and not just on the exchange
4. No flippers. If it turns out you don't want to keep it, please give it away to someone else.
5. I'm Not responsible in any way, follow your local laws and don't get hurt.
6. Must agree to post some photo's and share your thoughts on the forums once you've gotten to use it a bit. (MAKE SURE TO TAG ME PLEASE!)
7. I reserve the right to change the rules for this giveaway.

To enter please reply and say "I'm in"
Each person get's 1 entry and your post number will be your entry number which I will put into a random number generator at the end of the giveaway.

The giveaway will close in on week from now at 12:00 PM EST Feb 7th (I may or may not extend it to give people a little more time to find and enter)

Thank you for your time! Feel free to ask any questions etc!...

Last edited:
Well I am certainly interested in this GAW! I'll take the first spot. I'm in.

By the way, I can't see the photos in your post, and I missed the passaround, but based on the stunning knives on your Instagram (which I followed), I am sure that I would love getting to put your knife through its paces.

Thank you for the entry's so far everyone!

Well I am certainly interested in this GAW! I'll take the first spot. I'm in.

By the way, I can't see the photos in your post, and I missed the passaround, but based on the stunning knives on your Instagram (which I followed), I am sure that I would love getting to put your knife through its paces.
Can you see them now? If not, I'm not sure what to say.
Can you see them on the pass around thread? https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bushcrafter-passaround.1942672/

I'm located overseas(Netherlands) but love to be in. Happy to pay for shipping if I end up being the lucky one. Hope that's ok.

Super generous GAW for sure, thanks for bringing the exitement to us.

I have a softspot for thick knives, Esee 5 beeing one of my favourites. I would love to bring thiis beauty along on my outdoors trips. Especially because it's the work of 2 makers on my favourite web hangout :D Never handled a convex knifebefore, nor tried 52100.

Goodluck to everyone!

Last edited:
Back