• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Lanyard Beads by Hale Storm

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been around for a long time but have been MIA the past couple years. I've still been playing with knives, machetes, and axes just in other venues. Now I have all my technical issues resolved and have a computer out here where I build, work on, and make knives, modify knives, and make other things as I can, and I'm back to the number one forum in the world.
Everything is done by me, here in my shop, by hand. I make knives, sheaths (kydex and leather), fire steels, sharpening rods, and I even make all of the Custom Lanyard beads.
12 years in and I'm still a noob with tons of learning to do. Hopefully I can generate a little income to buy more supplies and practice, practice, practice.....
Never wanting expensive materials to go to waste, I utilize smaller pieces of G10, Brass, and multiple homemade micarta's and phenolics to create unique lanyard beads.
All of them are hand made by me in my shop and one of a kind.
Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity INCLUDED with each bead.
Anything with PINK in it is Glow in the Dark Pink G10.
Some have G10 tubes inside and some don't.
MESSAGE ME AND I'LL SEND YOU SPECIFIC PICS FOR ANY BEAD. TOO MANY PICS FOR THIS THREAD.
Below are those listed for sale.
They are L-R categorized as A, B, C, and so on with the first on the left being "A" and the last on the right being "O".

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment, gets it.
PayPal or Zelle
USPS First Class Mail
ALL TRADE OFFERS of knives or knife materials will be entertained, especially scale materials, G10, micarta, antler, etc. No CHINESE knives please.

Prices are as follows:
$20.00 each EXCEPT "M" is $75.00

***Special - B and C are almost identical being cut from the same block of material and would make nice earrings if you're so inclined. $50.00 $40 $35 for both.

E - TRADED

I - *** FREE to the first person to buy a bead.

J - TRADED

M - $75 - 49 separate pieces cast in resin on this one. It took a ton of time and labor. Beautiful depth.

Attachments

• BEADS 2.jpg
    BEADS 2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 33
  • BEADS 1.jpg
    BEADS 1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 27
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 25
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg