• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Store Knives-REDUCED

TexasTomcat

Platinum Member
Some have to go....
These are 7 GEC Store knives, all marked w/ S on the tang, not 2's. I purchased them directly from GEC distributors. I've looked them over carefully, open/closed them, and see no real issues other than what I've highlighted by each if anything. Pull and snap are very good and satisfactory on all. If you buy one of these and find an issue not named after you receive it and you're not satisfied, I'll buy it back from you at price you paid.
All knives are NIT, mint with tubes, not sharpened, not carried, not used.
Prices include shipping, CONUS only. Other destinations are extra. PayPal F & F only with no comments.
First “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets it. $10 off each additional knife bought beyond one (1).
No trades.

380321 S Burnt Orange Jigged Bone, cover color difference? - $175 $160 $140 SOLD
380321 S Bloodwood, ? - $170 $160 $140 $130
721123LB S Burnt Sienna Natural Bone, perhaps 1 narrow cover, tight liner one side? - $170 $160 $140 SOLD
852221CL S - Cherry Natural Smooth Bone, ? - $170 $160 $140 $130
861121 S - OD Green Canvas Micarta, ? - $170 - SOLD
862123 S - Exotic Mexican Bocote Wood, ? - $170 $160 $140 SOLD
892121 S - Lemon Brite Acrylic Glow-SS, ? - $110 $90 $85

image0.jpeg
image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg

Last edited:
The ''S'' mark means ''Store'' Model/ Knife, but these ''S'' knives were and are also offered and sold through dealers.

''S'' is the GEC designation for ''cosmetic'' imperfections and perceived aesthetic flaws like mismatching covers, scratches,... but can also cover cracks.

If your knife has an "S" on the tube top sticker and the tang, it is a Store Model and is not covered by the warranty and is marked as such because of some perceived flaw found or seen during the end Quality Control process/person at GEC.

To add to the confusion there are also knives marked ''2'' . These are 'true seconds'.

ill take
862123 S - Exotic Mexican Bocote Wood,

Back