GOT WOOD ?

This is the only CPK wood I have at the moment. Poor me. ;)

i-czrnr72-XL.jpg

i-pPjnS3L-XL.jpg

i-rp4zv4B-XL.jpg

i-XVSkj7H-XL.jpg

i-4fqNTmr-XL.jpg

I do have some more coming for the K20, Shiv, and FK3. I’ll make an updated post as they trickle in.

Phil
Phil,

I do not like your wood. It is unattractive and gawdy in the worse possible way. Please send it to me so you don’t have to be embarrassed by it any longer. The DIW is barely tolerable, so I understand if you want to keep a set. 😉

( Jokes bro. That sucker is tight ! )

Phil,

I do not like your wood. It is unattractive and gawdy in the worse possible way. Please send it to me so you don’t have to be embarrassed by it any longer. The DIW is barely tolerable, so I understand if you want to keep a set. 😉

( Jokes bro. That sucker is tight ! )

That is some of the best looking wood I’ve seen. And I’ve seen more wood than I care to admit.

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. This was the only knife I ordered in the last DEK pre-order. With all the problems Nathan had with the Magnacut DEK3’s, I was expecting to possibly be shut out before getting the news that I was getting the last one. I definitely lucked out.

Phil

I don't have many woodies but I'm pretty pleased with the ones I have. In my Shiv and FK3 pre-orders, I opted not to order wood this go around. I will likely regret that but what I won't regret is the ECAM I chose in its stead.

ChXXbO0.jpg

Back