Help with a PA miners pick stamp

Hello. I am new to this forum and if I'm not doing something right I'm sure somebody will let me know. I found this miners pick in southwestern Pennsylvania. After cleaning the head I found a stamp which I assume is the Maker's mark. I guess I can't load a photo right here so what I can see are the letters ALRKEL I think. I know there are six letters and the first two are AL for sure. This one's pretty cool because he engraved his initials on the pic and the handle. Appreciate any help.

Hello. I am new to this forum and if I'm not doing something right I'm sure somebody will let me know. I found this miners pick in southwestern Pennsylvania. After cleaning the head I found a stamp which I assume is the Maker's mark. I guess I can't load a photo right here so what I can see are the letters ALRKEL I think. I know there are six letters and the first two are AL for sure. This one's pretty cool because he engraved his initials on the pic and the handle. Appreciate any help.
Upload your pics to https://postimages.org/, click share and then from scroll down option choose hotlink for forums. Paste generated link here

Last edited:
Back