I'm the smartest one in the room - the non-shop, non-business sub forum chat thread

Yes.

It's actually my daughter's birthday crown... 6 years old today.
Well, see, that’s why you can’t be the smartest person in the room. 🤣

I can’t do mint Oreos. Mint and chocolate just isn’t happening. In fact I can’t wrap my brain around mint in general with sweets of any kind. I did, however, just pick up a family size pack of Mega Stufs. Since my wife wants no part of those, guess who has to take on the workload of an entire family in the Cookies and Milk department. 😁

derailing the shop thread.

Didn't happen. ;)

MGptMzBLbXZwSjQ9

I only vaguely remember Rocky. And Rocky Balboa where he fights as an old timer. And said keep moving forward.

Agreed though he said car. 🤣 :thumbsup:

What a relief! Washing a cat is on another level.
Luckily for my forearms, the cat(while she hated it until the last), realized that I was not going to let her die. I kept her head between my wrists and hands on her shoulders to keep her sitting in the tub. She could have shredded me but only protested verbally. She did love her cuddle time in the towel with my wife afterwards. She was the best cat companion I have ever known and is missed daily.

Mom is kind of OK as well. ;)

Happy Sunday to all. I hope it is a day of peace and brings a smile that lasts the week ahead.

Bill

PS- Tomorrow morning I actively begin dialing up to 500 numbers per day attempting to collect bad debt from people. After 38 years in IT and 3 months of submitting applications, this job is the only one that was offered to me. Had you told me I would be doing this as a job prior, I would have laughed at you. It seems need trumps ideals. I do not like saying that out loud, but that is where I find myself. Peace for the day is something I will spend a lot of time thinking about..

Last edited:
Smokey acted like I was actively trying to kill him! 🙀
As a kid, I was told I had to keep all of my pets clean and healthy. I have bathed snakes, hamsters, rabbits, etc. At times, neither I nor the pet enjoyed the process but we both survived. I remember the day my son thought it would be cool to jump in the pool with the cat in his arms. They both survived but my son learned a lesson.

As a kid, I was told I had to keep all of my pets clean and healthy. I have bathed snakes, hamsters, rabbits, etc. At times, neither I nor the pet enjoyed the process but we both survived. I remember the day my son thought it would be cool to jump in the pool with the cat in his arms. They both survived but my son learned a lesson.
Oh man! The visual in my mind of someone jumping into a pool with their cat in hand just had me in stitches. Thank you. 😂🤣

Back