• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Large 31 Bog Oak Tanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

snwbrdr202

Gold Member
Good morning gents! I’ve always wanted to try a CRK Tanto and a buddy here on the forum gave me a smoking deal on this one! I like the Tanto very much and the bog oak on this beauty is just gorgeous, but I think the Tanto blade profile is just a bit too aggressive for suburbia carry. I’d consider trading her for another non-tanto CRK with a MC Zaan being at the top of the list. The knife is new & unused with typical CRK perfect fit & finish, but there are some very fine scuffs (not snails) just under “Idaho.” You can only see them in the right light at the right angle, but I want to be 100% transparent for the OCD folks out there. IMHO, this knife is still in collectors-condition. These beauties are $650.00 directly from the shop, but I’m asking my cost at $480.00 shipped. Here’s the caveat: I leave for a business trip for 1 week around 1500 EST. I have until then to ship the knife otherwise there will be a one week delay. Feel free to reach out with any questions or offers. Thanks gentlemen!

IMG_0545.jpeg

IMG_0547.jpeg

IMG_0546.jpeg

IMG_0548.jpeg

IMG_0549.jpeg

IMG_0550.jpeg

You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this knife. Please be aware of your your local and state laws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back