Nate's high concentration diamond shmoo (stropping compound)

How long does an ounce typically last?

I use it like it's free.

I reload my 72" leather strop belt about every 15-20 knives. I could stretch it out a lot farther but I do what works best, not what costs least.

I probably get about 100 knives out of an ounce. A person could probably get many times that, but I'm not one of those people that uses the last piece of grit out of a sheet of sandpaper.

Evening Nathan, I just checked your website and wasn’t able to find the shmoo, how does one get this stuff?

Jo will add it to the website soon. However, if you have a knife coming and you want to add it to your order you can reach out to Jo.

Hi Nathan,
Are the bottles labeled? Do you think international shipping would be a problem with unidentified diamond juice?

Flammable unidentified diamond juice

Idunno?

My policy on international shipments is: my responsibility for the package ends at my dock. If it gets stolen, lost, confiscated, these are things that are out of my control. You'll get my sympathies, but you won't get a refund or replacement. I'm sorry but risk of international shipping falls on the buyer, or I would not be able to offer international shipping at all. It's just too risky for me.

Back