Need a couple of sheaths made

JTR357

Gold Member
I need a sheath for a Fusion Battle Cry & a ergo Meaner. I'm not exactly sure what I want yet. I need a maker to go thru some options with me. I've used Dwayne before & he was awesome, but I lost his contact info. I may be up for kydex for the little one though.

I need a sheath for a Fusion Battle Cry & a ergo Meaner. I'm not exactly sure what I want yet. I need a maker to go thru some options with me. I've used Dwayne before & he was awesome, but I lost his contact info. I may be up for kydex for the little one though.
Im still around, just not as active as I was. My mother passed away in December and its been a dark few months since. Im feeling better now and getting back in the saddle. Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it.

Im still around, just not as active as I was. My mother passed away in December and its been a dark few months since. Im feeling better now and getting back in the saddle. Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it.
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, Dwayne. Please accept my sincere condolences. You will be hearing from me soon.

Hi Dwayne, I've tried reaching out by email and PM, but I can't seem to reach you. I would love to pick up some more of your leather. :thumbsup:

Condolences Dwayne.. I have a sheath made by you...excellent craftsmanship...and I plan to get another.

Harry Savage - yes, that's actually his name - has made two very nice leather sheaths for me.

Back