New home

Deltadreams

Gold Member
Basic Member
IMG_5806.jpegimage0.jpegIMG_5812.jpegI just picked up this busse the other day and figured I should make it a home. I’m not an expert so this is still kind of a proto type to see how it will hold up I have two seams that are only glued.

Last edited:
Cool concept. I see promising work from you. It does not appear that you have welt by the blade. I suggest you consider adding one. With flexing, a sharp knife can easily poke through the sheath and into you.
Randy

Cool concept. I see promising work from you. It does not appear that you have welt by the blade. I suggest you consider adding one. With flexing, a sharp knife can easily poke through the sheath and into you.
Randy
thank you I just looked it up I knew I forgot something 🤦‍♂️ haha

Last edited:
Well Randy beat me to it. With use that wallet is gonna start curving to the body's shape. The knife won't and will probably start poking through the front. I would welt the edge side and probably half of the spine side. I gave up on wallet sheaths, oh 25 to 30 years ago. Hope ya have better luck. than I did.

The work does look pretty good.

Well Randy beat me to it. With use that wallet is gonna start curving to the body's shape. The knife won't and will probably start poking through the front. I would welt the edge side and probably half of the spine side. I gave up on wallet sheaths, oh 25 to 30 years ago. Hope ya have better luck. than I did.

The work does look pretty good.
Do you have any recommendations? Or a style you thought worked best?

Do you have any recommendations? Or a style you thought worked best?

Really the only thought I had would be welting it as I described above. Full welt on the edge side of the knife and a partial welt of approx fifty percent of the length on the spine side.

Back