New LionSteel fixed blades, H1 and H2

I just noticed these going up for sale at a couple knife sellers. Interesting design and M390 steel. looks like it would be easy to make custom scales too. I haven't bought any new knives lately, but one of these might just find its way to me in my mailbox soon.

Grizz

I just noticed these going up for sale at a couple knife sellers. Interesting design and M390 steel. looks like it would be easy to make custom scales too. I haven't bought any new knives lately, but one of these might just find its way to me in my mailbox soon.

Grizz

Those are Awesome!

Last edited:
I have a LionSteel H2 CVN. The M90 blade is superb, and I love the handle with the ring. We have sheep, and with sheep you can expect unexpected things to happen. So it is very important to me to not to drop the knife no matter what happens, and the ring provides an extra level of security.

The leather sheath looks elegant. There are supposed to be something like 8 different ways to carry the knife. But in most of those 8 ways, the sheath is floppy, and drawing the knife is awkward. I would like to carry it horizontally on my belt, but the belt loops are too small for my belt, which is one inch wide and a quarter inch thick. If I could get a good sheath, I would carry the H2 frequently, both for farm work and out and about.

h1_canvas_-_natural.jpeg

It’s odd to me that Lionsteel doesn’t care about losing customers. No updates about the T6 and a lot of other questions going unanswered.
It’s odd to me that Lionsteel doesn’t care about losing customers. No updates about the T6 and a lot of other questions going unanswered.
...who lives on his own...will remain on his own....

Back