Please identify this Gense style

Can anybody identify this style/series of Gense utensils? I bought them in the '90s and I believe they were Swedish Army surplus. The closest design I can find is Facette. I would like to find a few spares.

zoaoeSh.jpg

Most Swedish military items have 3 Crowns on them, do these utensils have them? If not are there any makers marks on the backs? John

Most Swedish military items have 3 Crowns on them, do these utensils have them? If not are there any makers marks on the backs? John
Thanks for the response. No three crowns. The knives are differently branded but look other than the branding identical. The forks are also differently branded but look identical. The spoons are all branded Gense. All utensils were bought from a US-based military surplus store at the same time.

Several knives show this

Two knives show this

The forks show either Gense or a vague INDUSTRIA STAINLESS SWEDEN or GENSE ROSTFRITTSTAL

All spoons say GENSE STAINLESS SWEDEN.

I did a quick little Google search and quite a few hits on "Gense silverware Sweden", but not sure if they have what you are looking for. John

I did a quick little Google search and quite a few hits on "Gense silverware Sweden", but not sure if they have what you are looking for. John
Yeah, I have been looking on eBay for a long time and I have been unable to find the same style. I'm not sure if Gense is still a Swedish company. If they are, they should be able to identify the product. Thanks for trying!

Back