Pocket EDC - Small everyday pack

Wasty

Platinum Member
As a smoker, my cigarettes are in a altoids tin, and take up some space in my left front pocket.
I wanted something that I will carry all day everyday and that does not bother me, as it is small and less rigid than an altoids tin.

After looking a bit I found a leather key case that fit the bill.

IMG_20240126_142807.jpg

IMG_20240126_142818.jpg

4x2.5"" is sizewise completely acceptable.

I actually wanted to fill it with the bare essentials, that are there if the need arises and I don't have anything else with me.

IMG_20240126_142944.jpg

1. SAK Classic (1000 known and unknown functions :) )
2. Tampon (Firestarter, Nosebleed etc...)
3. Bob the (small) BIC
4. 2x Ibuprofen 600
5. Wire
6. Spare hair tie
7. Dental floss stick
8. Pencil
9. Emergency flashlight (red led tip light for fishing)
10. Paper
11. Adhesive bandage
12. Finger plaster
13. Duct tape

All things that need to be stored dry are in the ziplock bag.

I am quite happy with this as it weighs next to nothing and its so small, I can carry it everywhere:)

As a smoker, my cigarettes are in a altoids tin, and take up some space in my left front pocket.
I wanted something that I will carry all day everyday and that does not bother me, as it is small and less rigid than an altoids tin.

After looking a bit I found a leather key case that fit the bill.

View attachment 2471267

View attachment 2471268

4x2.5"" is sizewise completely acceptable.

I actually wanted to fill it with the bare essentials, that are there if the need arises and I don't have anything else with me.

View attachment 2471269

1. SAK Classic (1000 known and unknown functions :) )
2. Tampon (Firestarter, Nosebleed etc...)
3. Bob the (small) BIC
4. 2x Ibuprofen 600
5. Wire
6. Spare hair tie
7. Dental floss stick
8. Pencil
9. Emergency flashlight (red led tip light for fishing)
10. Paper
11. Adhesive bandage
12. Finger plaster
13. Duct tape

All things that need to be stored dry are in the ziplock bag.

I am quite happy with this as it weighs next to nothing and its so small, I can carry it everywhere:)
what is the brand name of the key case?

I recently picked up one of these and am planning to get another (the larger version).
It is low profile, waterproof (although not intended for submersion) and comes with a removable belt (it can also be threaded onto your own belt, I thread it onto my backpack hip belt.) Comes in either black or white. I like that the fabric is stiff enough that the zipper can be operated with one hand. The Dyneema fabric has a distressed / stone washed look which gives it some "character", fwiw.

Back