• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Professional knife sharpening. 40 years of experience. Knife modifications/Regrinds

Hey Richard. Hope all is well. Do you sharpen fully serrated knives? (H1 dragonfly) I have about 4-5 knives I plan on send you an email about over the weekend. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Looks beautiful. I am waiting on a knife in the mail and will send a few your way next week. Ill be sure to email ya with a #. :) Thanks again

Hi Richard I have a ZT801 that I stupidly sharpened on my Edge Pro before I really got comfortable sharpening with it and it got very sharp but the bevels aren't even. Would you be able to even out the bevels? About how much would something like that cost?

Hey Rich,
I sent you an email regarding a Kershaw Leek custom grind. Good luck with everything, I'll keep a look out for updates on this thread. Thanks.

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job Richard did on my knife. He cleaned it up and it's now the sharpest knife I have. Very fast turn around time also. I will be sending him some more in the future. Thanks again Richard!

Packin up a few knives to ship to Ohio so the edge Wizard can work on them!! I cant wait to see what RJ can do with these not so sharp out of the box knives!! I bet they come back splittin hairs!! Richard freakin rocks!!

You should see what he did to my Hinderers! I pulled the XM-18 out yesterday to cut some plastic, and the plastic almost broke itself away in fear of that edge! :thumbup:

Well I just got a package of knives back from Richard and my CQC-7 just bit me as I was playing with it so take that as an endorsement... they come back sharp

Richard, again thanks for the education !!!.

Folks, let me tell you that this man KNOWS how to make a knife sharp. I actually thought I could get a knife sharp. Compared to Richard's ability, mine were as sharp as a good butter knife. :)

Richard shares his knowledge freely and takes a great deal of pride in his work. You can't ask for a better combination. Thanks again Richard. Teddy

I'll second this. I talked to Richard yesterday, there isn't a friendlier guy to deal with. I would highly recommend dealing with him, whether it be Sharpening services or one of his awesome Neck knives.

Major :thumbup: for Richard J

Hey Richard, I've got a small wharnie that I can't for the life of me get a good edge on, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Any chance you could help me out? It's a nice knife otherwise and I'd really like to put it into my EDC rotation but right now I don't even think it could cut butter, lol. Let me know if you can help! The sooner, the better. :)

Last edited:
An ex marine buddy of mine had his service kabars handle get damage by a dog and was wondering how much it would cost to rebuild it.

Message sent on ZT Regrind. Im new to this regrind deal. So I had a few questions.
Matt

i hope to be back to sharpening in a few weeks after i have time to heal up. i'll make a post letting everybody know when i am back to sharpening.

Back