PWcustom.cz

Hello, I´m preparing for a knife shows so I have made those 3 EDC´s which are available for sale right now
😉

EDC
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 19cm oal and 9,5cm blade lenght. G10 and carbon pins on handle. Universal sheat for left/right handed and horizontal/vertical carry.

Nice work... Good luck with the show!!👍

Hello, today I want to show you new knife with small special piece...1st time I have made a hidden tang knife with meteorite insert and I love it
🙂

How do you like it??

Mikro Raven
TTD: 3,5mm thick Elmax core stainless damascus. 23,5cm oal and 11,5cm blade lenght. Stainless steel, Ironwood and meteorite Muonionalusta on handle.

Hello, today I want to show you new knife with small special piece...1st time I have made a hidden tang knife with meteorite insert and I love it
🙂

How do you like it??

Mikro Raven
TTD: 3,5mm thick Elmax core stainless damascus. 23,5cm oal and 11,5cm blade lenght. Stainless steel, Ironwood and meteorite Muonionalusta on handle.

Great work!!!!!

ferider ferider

Hi, let me show you new knife made for a wild boar hunter
🙂
Soldier is quite a skinny knife by my standards, and by this extension it increased its sharpness even more. I believe it will work as it should
🙂

Universal Soldier - L
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 36cm oal and 23cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and Ironwood on handle.

Hi, let me show you new knife made for a wild boar hunter
🙂
Soldier is quite a skinny knife by my standards, and by this extension it increased its sharpness even more. I believe it will work as it should
🙂

Universal Soldier - L
TTD: 5,2mm thick Elmax steel. 36cm oal and 23cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and Ironwood on handle.

Beautiful job....👍👍👍

Hello, bit more modified Harp...I guess you like those ring knives more and more
😃
😃

H.M.R.
TTD: 3,8mm thick Elmax steel. 20,5cm oal and 10cm blade lenght. Carbon pins and G10 on handle.

Hello, let me show you one fancy knife for a Sunday morning
🙂

Kukri mamutí
TTD: 5.2mm thick stainless damascus with Elmax core. 32cm oal and 20cm blade lenght. Stainless steel and mamooth ivory on handle.

Hi, let me show you a new knife
🙂

Do you prefer standard steel or DLC coated blades??

Sergeant
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 27cm oal and 15cm blade with DLC coating. DLC coated stainless steel and leather impregnated with beeswax on handle.

Hello, let me show you new knife...I love to make these big blades
🙂

Subhilt Fighter

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, I´m working on knives for upcomming knife shows and this is one of them. Will he make it to the show or someone needs it right now??
🙂

Bulldog
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 28cm oal and 16cm blade. Stainless steel and G10 on handle.

AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Hi, I´m working on knives for upcomming knife shows and this is one of them. Will he make it to the show or someone needs it right now??
🙂

Bulldog
TTD: 5,3mm thick Elmax steel. 28cm oal and 16cm blade. Stainless steel and G10 on handle.

I'm in LUST.....👍

Back