Response from RHK X 2

Last week I sent an email to Rick Hinderer Knives regarding replacement standoffs on my XM18 skinner. I also emailed them about 3-4 months back regarding sending the same knife in for sharpening. I didn't receive a response either time. I'd there a more reliable way to contact them other than their website email?

Maybe they need to fix the website email form. I've emailed 3 times in the last 3 months. No response. I figured Rob was ignoring me.

I had the same problem. Tried Contacting them off the website and no response.

I don't think Rob ignores anyone. I will bring this to his attention but it is the weekend.

He's always responded to me in less than an hour through his direct address. Can't ask for better than that.

We did have some contact form troubles, it is fixed now. There are lots of ways to get a hold of me if you don't hear back for some reason. You can email me directly anytime, PM me here on BF, you can send a email through BF also, PM me on the USN, a Facebook PM would work too, contact us through our FB business page, and also you could send a DM on Instagram to us. 91WM6 was taken care of, all is well with him. If anyone else hasn't gotten a reply, try one of the methods mentioned, or send another message through the site.

Sent a knife in for service a few months back.

VERY impressed on the service done and the time it took.

Thanks again Rob.

Back