Cold Steel REVIEW OF COLD STEEL AD-15 LITE!!!

Great review I like them, not sure how that lock works though. I watched your Scout video and now a scout should be here next week to my door. I'd like to get a 4max as well, anyway back to the AD15 Lite. It looks like a pretty slick knife the way it operates for you right from the box. Thanks for all the info and pics and for your lovely assistant's help as well and have a great day. So many knives, :thumbsup::D

Thanks ! Great review . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm excited by this version... at ~$100 or less . ;)

Not worried by the less expensive materials so far as practical function .

But the whole point is to make a more affordable model , so price needs to be considerably reduced , IMO .

I paid 145.00 for the regular AD15 when it first came out then the price went way up. If this one goes down to 120 or less i might get this one as well otherwise it makes no sense at more than my s35 AD..

This is a quick review of the Cold Steel AD-15 Lite and a comparison between it and the regular Cold Steel AD-15.

I have the AD-15 CS. How does this lite one actually cut? I didn’t see it on the video, which is great. :thumbsup:

My man Jimislash,good to see you on BladeForums..I love your Youtube channel,keep up the great work brother

Back